Collet chucks and tapping holders suitable for NC lathes. Flat is provided on the shank to be mounted in the tool post of the NC lathe directly.
The following products are available:
- Hydraulic Chuck Lathe Type: Our hydraulic chucks use one single hex wrench for clamping, which makes for fast and easy change of micro cutting tools without removing the tool from the slide. CLAMPING RANGE: ø3-12mm.
- MEGA ER Grip: For Drills, Reamers, Taps & Finishing End Mills. CLAMPING RANGE: ø2.75-20mm.
- MEGA Micro Chuck: Swiss Automatic Lathe Tooling including gang slide tool holders for high precision accuracy and repeatability. For Micro Drill & End Mill Applications. CLAMPING RANGE: ø0.45-6.05mm.
- MEGA Synchro Tapping Holder: Improves thread quality and tool life by reducing thrust loads caused by synchronization errors up to 90%.
- New Baby Chuck: For Drills, Reamers, Taps & Finishing End Mills. CLAMPING RANGE: ø0. 25-20mm